Take a look at FAQs put together to help you find what you need. Should you still need further information, feel free to contact us.
Well, it is our way of rewarding loyal customers for their continuous support. Find out more on the Meaty Rewards page.
You can use any of the following:
Mastercard, Masterpass, VISA, Zapper, Snapscan or do an Instant EFT.
We now do next day delivery and even same day delivery in certain circumstances. Please note the following conditions that might affect this:
1. On average, orders over R5000 will take slightly longer.
2. In exceptional circumstances when there is an issue/delay with a product, your order might take longer. You will however be updated and we might offer you the choice to have the items that are ready, delivered and then the outstanding item/s delivered once ready.
3. In exceptional circumstances, deliveries for Saturdays and Sundays might be delayed due to an increased amount of in-store orders. These deliveries will therefore be done the following Monday.
*Megamaster braai items are excluded from next day delivery, provided available, it would take 3 to 10 working days. These items can be delivered to Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria and Durban.
We strive to keep you updated throughout the process via email and sms. You will also be provided with an estimated time that you can expect your order to be ready for pickup or delivery. Need your order delivered after 17:00? No problem! We can deliver up to 18:30, let us know your convenience. Should you need your items delivered at a certain time of the day, let us know on checkout or contact us and we will schedule a time that is convenient for you. View Boskruin Butchery and Deli (Randburg) or Mondanette Butchery (Pretoria East).
We integrate directly with approved payment providers being Payfast, Zapper and Snapscan who handle the transaction and ensure your details are kept safe. We do not store any of your payment information. Read more from our “Meat delivery – The South African way” article.
Yes, delivery costs will be determined based on the distance from the selected local butcher. Refer to each butcher’s page, under the delivery section for more information. View Boskruin Butchery and Deli (Randburg) or Mondanette Butchery (Pretoria East).
1. To leave a product review, find the product you want to leave a review for, visit the products page, scroll down to the review section and then fill in the details. Thank you for helping us.
2. To leave a review on Facebook, follow this Facebook review link and it will take your right there.
Yes. If you are going to be freezing the meat, we recommend doing that on the same day of delivery or local pickup then.
Where applicable, ingredients and allergens can be found under the description of the products.
It can, however, please ensure that there is someone available for collection whom you can trust your goods with. For example, at work, is there a receiving/reception area where we can drop off the package should you not be available during the time of drop off?
Yes, we recommend putting it in a refrigerator as soon as possible after receiving the order (Avoid leaving it in direct sunlight or storing it in a car during the heat of the day).
We do not sell Offal, Makanyanisi, Meat Bones or Carcasses.
We currently do not have halaal options.
Visit the My Account page and enter your details in the register section.
Visit the My Account page and click on reset password.
Yes. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will assist.
Sure thing, cancellations are available up to 12 hours prior to the goods being shipped for delivery or pickup. Please send an email to [email protected] to discuss.
Should the cancellation request be during the 12 hour period, prior to the goods being shipped for delivery or ready for pickup, you will be liable for 30% of the total amount. Cancellations are not available once the package has been received by you. Refer to our Returns and Refund Policy for more information.
Need more questions answered, let us know by chatting to us online!
How to buy meat online?
- Visit onlinebutcher.co.za
- Find your local butcher
- Add your products needed
- Select checkout and fill in the information required
- Select your payment option to complete the purchase
Mastercard, Masterpass, VISA, Zapper, Snapscan or do an Instant EFT
- Once the payment is confirmed we will start getting your order ready
You will receive a confirmation email of your order and once your order is ready for local pickup or delivery, you will be updated on when to expect either of these